The Labor and Employment Attorneys of Ancel Glink are
Here to Prepare You For New Employment Law Changes
When: March 8, 2017, 8:30 a.m to 11:15 a.m.
Where: Bridges of Poplar Creek Country Club (1400 Poplar Creek Drive, Hoffman Estates, IL 60169)
Who: All local governmental officials, managers, administrators or directors
What: As we get settled into the New Year, employers need to be aware of new employment laws that have recently become effective, or soon will be. Employers also should be aware of the important cases to keep tabs on and what to expect under the new administration.
In this no-cost "breakfast briefing," the labor and employment attorneys from Ancel Glink will explain the new laws and how to apply them to your employees so that you stay in compliance with state and federal laws. We will discuss topics such as:
- The myriad of new local and state leave benefit laws; Who gets what?
- Is your "use it or lose it" policy still valid?
- Are employees entitled to privacy in the workplace? If so, how much? What are the employer's responsibilities?
- Travel reimbursement policies: what are these and who needs one?
- What changes can you expect with the new presidential administration on overtime, transgender rights, the ACA and other employment initiatives?
Seating is limited. Reserve your spot at the breakfast briefing now by calling Kathy Cook at 312-604-9174 or by making a reservation by email at email@example.com.