In the middle of trying to rework and reinvent new daily operations due to the COVID-19 coronavirus, local governments are trying to navigate their obligations under the new legislation related to paid emergency sick leave. Because of the high volume of questions that we are getting related to the implementation of this new law, our Ancel Glink labor team will be hosting a webinar on the Families First Coronavirus Response Act and the Emergency Paid Sick Leave Act on Thursday, April 2, 2020, at 12:00 p.m. To register for this webinar, see the information below.
This webinar will discuss:
- What local governments does this apply to?
- Which employees do these laws cover?
- Under what circumstances do we have to pay employees under these laws?
- How do these laws relate to our existing leave laws?
- How does this apply to first responders?
- How can we prevent abuses of these laws?
- What are the best practices?
- Frequently Asked Questions
Please join our labor and employment team as we walk through these issues and others related to local governmental obligations under these new laws.
- Thursday, April 2, 2020, at 12:00pm CST
- Meeting link: Please click here
- Meeting number: 628 999 022
- Password: HJmtD5PMY73
More ways to join
Join by video system
- Dial firstname.lastname@example.org
- You can also dial 18.104.22.168 and enter your meeting number.
Join by phone
- 1 (844) 992-4726 United States (Toll-Free)
- 1 (408) 418-9388 United States (Toll)
- Access code: 628 999 022
Global call-in numbers | Toll-free calling restrictions